The licensing law team at Taylor Russell & Russell includes experienced technology and business attorneys with extensive, hands-on legal, business management and technology experience. We structure and negotiate agreements for complex business and technology transactions for and with some of the largest companies in the world.
- Licensing Agreements: From patents to trademarks and beyond, TR&R has the expertise needed to prepare licensing and sourcing agreements.
- Technology Agreements: TR&R partners have the legal expertise and strong technical backgrounds in computer software, hardware, circuit design and other relevant equipment to effectively counsel and provide clients with technology agreements designed to protect strategic fundamentals.
- Business Agreements: We provide counsel on a range of agreements, including alliance, partnership, joint venture, reseller, OEM and distribution, nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) and non-compete agreements.
- Data Privacy and Data Security: We have devised data privacy and security policies for and with some of the largest companies in the world.
- Employee Agreements: TR&R’s partners have the expertise to provide businesses with employment, employee nondisclosure and IP assignment agreements.